Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Stacked Actors

Small success at work today I managed to get the Linux users to sync passwords between the servers. I set up ssh public private trust relationships then rsynced the files between the servers.

Did my longest run on the running machine only a pathetic 8.5km but it felt good, i think I have probably gone further outside but its hard to tell exactly at least it shows progresion.

Tonight I upgraded the coppermine galleries to the latest version and enabled statcounter rather than the bravenet one on johncooke.info and 1zanshin.com. Was a slight pain getting stat counter to work with coppermine until I found this post. Basically be editing the theme and inserting the following in the theme template it works.
[html]

all of the Statcounter code, no blank lines, no line feeds

[/html]
Post a Comment